Medlock Ames is an estate fine wine producer located in Alexander Valley, Sonoma County, California. Started in 1998 by friends Chris James and Ames Morison, we consider our commitment to quality through mindful and organic farming to be one of our greatest assets. Our vineyards are farmed organically with no insecticides, chemical fertilizers or herbicides and solar power provides the energy we need to run. Only 56 of our near 320 acres are farmed, we chose to leave the majority of land in a natural state - reserving the majority of our acreage for oaks and wildflowers, not vines. Innovative and traditional methods are used to farm this boutique vineyard where vegetables, olives and wildlife also flourish. The portfolio includes Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Reserve Chardonnay, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, a Red Bordeaux Blend, estate bottled olive oil, verjus and preserves.
• We farm and craft tiny production, high quality, artisan wines in an ethical way
• Our dedication to sustainability is a way of life, and we love what we do
• We are 100% organically farmed and 100% solar-powered and advocate progressive, creative farming
• Our eco-friendly ranch is tucked away on the edge of Alexander Valley atop Bell Mountain
• We are wine industry leaders in environmental accountability & sustainability